1st Summer School
INNOVATIVE EDUCATION TO FOSTER SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND CIVIC KNOWLEDGE
June 19th – 23rd 2017
University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, ROMANIA
CALL FOR APPLICATION
The Summer School:
- Is an intensive study programme (5 days) in the field of business sustainability and civic concerns.
- Is built on intercultural and international environment nourished with good practice exchanges between students, teachers, and trainers from Romania, Slovenia, and Bulgaria.
- Covers key topics in Social Responsibility area: Business, Social, and Environmental concerns.
- Support participants’ creativity and civic skills by active involvement in designing and modelling Innovative Project Solutions as base for implementing Social Responsibility strategy.
What is offered by the Summer School?
- Modules to study Business Governance and Competition, Innovation and Product Responsibility, Ethics & Integrity, Human Rights, Consumer Interests, and Environment.
- Modelling modules with Business Software Planning (SIMPLE BPM tool) for process modelling.
- Coaching and mentoring for developing Innovative Project Solution in Social Responsibility fields.
- Guidance for modelling processes in key topics of Social Responsibility.
Which are the benefits for participants and target group?
- Expand professional experience in a multicultural environment.
- Gain different learning perspectives on social responsibility in doing business.
- Create new friends, exercise entrepreneurship and develop digital and civic skills.
- Learn to innovatively resolve social responsibility issues in doing business.
- Earned Recognition Certificates from project partners.
Participants: teachers and trainers from University Politehnica of Bucharest (Romania); S.C. Eurotraining Solution (Romania); Bucharest Teacher Training Center (Romania); S.C. Avantera srl (Romania); University of Maribor (Slovenia); University of Ruse “Angel Kanchev” (Bulgaria).
Target group: bachelor and master students from Higher Education Institutions partners:
- University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania: students enrolled in any of the programmes:
- Business Engineering and Management;
- Industrial Engineering;
- Economic Engineering;
- Quality Engineering and Management,
- Industrial Logistics, and IT.
- University of Maribor, Slovenia: students enrolled in any of the programmes:
- Economics sciences;
- Accounting, and Logistics
- University of Ruse “Angel Kanchev”, Bulgaria: students enrolled in any of the programmes:
- Economics sciences;
- Accounting and Logistics.
How to apply:
- Enrol in the Summer School by fill in the APPLICATION FORM
- Send your CV in Euro pass format to the email address: email@example.com
- Registration ends on May 10th, 2017.
How you will be selected?
- Enrolled students will participate in the Selection Interviews during 5th – 26th of May 2017.
- The selection criteria: past learning performance 20%, motivation 20%, linguistic competences 20%, selection interview 40%.
- The list with selected students will be posted on project site, edu4society.eu
- Selected students for the Summer School will be informed and will receive the ACCEPTANCE LETTER issued by the Selection Committee.
- Selected students will have to fill in the REGISTRATION FORM available on project site.
What is expected from the selected students?
- To take part to all learning activities envisaged in the programme agenda, between 9.30 am to 6.00 pm
- To have good communication skills in English (at least B2)
- To have basic computer skills
- To be willing to work with ITC-tool to model process based strategy
- To be eager to share experiences in a multicultural environment.
Where does the 1st Summer School take place?
University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, Romania
LIBRARY Building, second floor,
Splaiul Independentei street, no. 313, district 6, 060042, Bucharest, Romania.